Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ravenna is name of
Ravenna is the name of several places in the world:
- Ravenna, a city in Italy and capital of the Province of Ravenna
- Ravenna Calcio Italian football club based in Ravenna
- In the United States:
- Ravenna, Kentucky
- Ravenna, Michigan
- Ravenna, Nebraska
- Ravena, New York, a village in Albany County
- Ravenna, Ohio
- Ravenna, Texas
- Ravenna Creek, a stream in Seattle, Washington
- Ravenna, a neighborhood in Seattle
- Ravenna Township, Michigan
- Ravenna Township, Minnesota
- Ravenna Training and Logistics Site, a military base near Ravenna, Ohio commonly known as the Ravenna Arsenal.
- The Ravenna Cosmography was a 7th century map of the known world.
- "No Antenna In Ravenna" is also a song by Jason Trachtenburg of The Trachtenburg Family Slideshow Players.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ravenna.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.