Reggie Joiner Orange Conference
|Born||Atlanta, Georgia, U.S.August 20, 1960 in|
Debbie Joiner (Undated.)
Reggie Joiner (born August 20, 1960), is the CEO and founder of Orange, a division of The reThink Group, Inc. He is also one of the founders of North Point Community Church, where he served as the executive director of Family Ministry for 11 years.
Personal life[change | change source]
Authored books[change | change source]
- Lead Small: Five Big Ideas Every Small Group Leader Needs to Know. Orange, 2012. ISBN 978-0985411626.
- It's Just a Phase-So Don't Miss It: Why Every Life Stage of a Kid Matters and at Least 13 Things Your Church Should Do About It. Orange, 2015. ISBN 978-1941259436
- A New Kind of Leader: What You Believe Can Open a Door for a Kid or Teenager's Future. Orange, 2016. ISBN 978-1941259726.
- Parenting Beyond Your Capacity: Connect Your Family to a Wider Community. Orange, 2015. ISBN 978-1941259191.
- Don't Miss It: Parent Every Week Like It Counts. Orange, 2016. ISBN 978-1941259689.