A relief is a sculptured artwork where a modeled form projects out from a flat background.
Relief could also mean:
- Relief (music), the curvature of the neck of a guitar or similar instrument
- Relief print, art techniques in printmaking
- Relief map, a map depicting elevation
- Relief pitcher, a baseball pitcher who is brought into a game in progress
- Six ships of the US Navy, listed at USS Relief
Other[change | change source]
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Relief.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.