A relief is a sculptured artwork where a modeled form projects out from a flat background.
Relief could also mean:
- Relief (music), the curvature of the neck of a guitar or similar instrument
- Relief print, art techniques in printmaking
- Relief map, a map depicting elevation
- Relief pitcher, a baseball pitcher who is brought into a game in progress
- Six ships of the US Navy, listed at USS Relief
Other pages[change | change source]
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.