Robert D. Hales
Robert Dean Hales (August 24, 1932 – October 1, 2017) was a member of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS Church). As a member of the Quorum of the Twelve, Hales was accepted by the church as a prophet, seer, and revelator. He was the seventh most senior apostle among the ranks of the church. He was born in New York City.
Notes[change | change source]
- "Elder Robert D. Hales Dies at Age 85: Elder Hales was called to the holy apostleship in 1994", Newsroom, LDS Church, 2017-10-01
- "Elder Robert D. Hales passes away". Deseret News.
References[change | change source]
- "Official Biographies for leaders of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints", Newsroom, LDS Church
- Ensign: 105–06, May 1994 http://www.lds.org/ensign/1994/05/news-of-the-church/elder-robert-d-hales-of-the-quorum-of-the-twelve Missing or empty
- "Elder Robert Dean Hales: Assistant to the Council of the Twelve", Ensign, May 1975