|Born||September 3, 1976|
Education and career[change | change source]
Robert Tuzzo studied at St. Lawrence University and graduated from Hofstra University. He started his career as a VP of Sales in Contour Mortgage Corporation and later joined Mortgage It SLD, a subsidiary of Deutsche Bank as an account executive. After working for several years in different organizations, he accumulated his experience and co-founded the New York School of Real Estate in 2015 which is a pro bono institute that has claimed to have helped more than 30,000 real estate professionals.
References[change | change source]
- "Roberto Tuzzo "Başarının Dört Temel Dayanağı İletişim, Teknoloji, Ağ ve Dürüstlüktür"". CNN Türk (in Turkish).
- "Robert Tuzzo is making a difference in the industry with his drive and goodwill". Vanguard News. 11 May 2021.
- "How Robert Tuzzo is making a difference to underserved communities - L'OFFICIEL Austria, the latest fashion trends, beauty, accessoires". L'Officiel (magazine).
- "Charting a success story helping real estate professionals become more proficient". The Bangkok Post.
- "Changing The Face of the Real Estate Industry With His Expertise is Robert Tuzzo". LA Confidential Magazine.
- "How Robert Tuzzo Leveraged The Need For Distance Learning Amidst The Pandemic". Leadership News. 11 May 2021.
- "Why Robert Tuzzo's journey is one to learn from". VCpost. 31 March 2021.
- "Meet Robert Tuzzo who is making a difference in an underserved real estate community". Vanguard News. 30 March 2021.