Jump to navigation Jump to search
Robinhood Markets, Inc. is an American financial services company headquartered in Menlo Park, California. Robinhood is a FINRA-regulated broker-dealer. It is a member of the Securities Investor Protection Corporation.
References[change | change source]
- Gannes, Liz (September 23, 2014). "With $13 Million, Robinhood Aims to Share the Stock-Trade Wealth". Recode. Archived from the original on March 23, 2019. Retrieved March 23, 2019.
- "Robinhood lures digital coin traders from Coinbase with a free service". Digital Trends. February 22, 2018. Archived from the original on May 18, 2018. Retrieved May 17, 2018.
- Touryalai, Halah (26 February 2014). "Forget $10 Trades, Meet Robinhood: New Brokerage Targets Millennials With Little Cash". Forbes Magazine. Archived from the original on 12 September 2014. Retrieved 26 September 2014.
- "Retail trading app Robinhood's value tops $11bn on new fundraising".
- Business, Jordan Valinsky, CNN. "What made the Robinhood app crash? Record trading as the market soared and tanked". CNN. Retrieved 2020-03-04.