11 February 1997
Auckland, New Zealand
|Other names||Park Chae-young|
|Years active||2012, 2016–present|
|Revised Romanization||Bak Chae-yong|
Roseanne Park is a New Zealand-born Australian singer. She is based in South Korea and goes by the mononym Rosé. She is a member of Blackpink, which is the highest-charting female K-pop group. On March 12, 2021, she debuted as a solo artist with her single album -R-, which received lots of positive feedback from listeners.
Rosé was born in New Zealand on 11 February 1997. At the age of seven, she moved to Australia. In 2012, she passed a YG Entertainment audition at the age of 16.  She later signed with YG Entertainment and moved to South Korea.
Discography[change | change source]
- -R- (2021)
References[change | change source]
- Herman, Tamar (22 October 2018). "BLACKPINK Sign With Interscope Records & UMG in Global Partnership With YG Entertainment: Exclusive". Billboard. Retrieved 23 November 2018.
- Kim, Nemo (12 September 2018). "Rose from Blackpink – New Zealand-born K-pop singer with the unique voice and difficult dance moves". South China Morning Post. Retrieved 28 May 2019.
- Wilder, Gabriel (27 June 2017). "BlackPink's Rose: How a joke turned into K-pop stardom for an Australian singer". The Sydney Morning Herald. Retrieved 28 May 2019.
- Moon, Kat (4 April 2019). "Everything to Know About K-Pop Group BLACKPINK". Time. Retrieved 31 May 2019.
- Ji, Seung-hoon (7 July 2018). "[Y기획②]멤버를 알면 '진짜' 블랙핑크가 보인다". YTN (in Korean). Retrieved 28 May 2019.
Other websites[change | change source]
Media related to Rosé Park at Wikimedia Commons