Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: runaway.|
Runaway can mean several things:
- Runaway (dependent), a child who has left home without permission
- Fugitive, a person who is fleeing from prison
- Bolting (horse), a horse running away without control
- Runaways (comics), a comic book series by Marvel Comics that began in 2003
- Runaway (movie), a science-fiction action movie from 1984
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.