Rush Hour 2
Rush Hour 2 is a 2001 American action comedy movie directed by Brett Ratner. It was written by Jeff Nathanson, based on the characters created by Ross LaManna. The cast were Jackie Chan, Chris Tucker, Roselyn Sánchez, John Lone, Alan King, Harris Yulin, and Zhang Ziyi. The story follows Chief Inspector Lee (Chan) and Detective James Carter (Tucker), who go to Hong Kong on vacation only to be thwarted by a murder case involving two U.S. customs agents after a bombing at the American embassy. Lee suspects that the crime is linked to the Triad crime lord Ricky Tan (Lone).
Rush Hour 2 opened on August 3, 2001, to generally mixed reviews. The movie was a commercial success. It grosses $347.3 million worldwide. It made the highest-grossing film in the franchise. A sequel, Rush Hour 3, was released on August 10, 2007.
Cast[change | change source]
- Jackie Chan as Chief Inspector Yan Naing Lee
- Chris Tucker as LAPD Detective James Carter
- Roselyn Sánchez as Agent Isabella Molina
- John Lone as Ricky Tan
- Alan King as Steven Reign
- Harris Yulin as Special Agent-In-Charge Sterling
- Zhang Ziyi as Hu Li
- Kenneth Tsang as Captain Chin
- Don Cheadle as Kenny
- Joel McKinnon Miller as Tex
Jackie Chan Stunt Team[change | change source]
- Ken Lo
- Benny Lai
- William Tuan
- Andy Cheng
- Nicky Li
- Wong Wai Fai
- Wu Gang
- Park Hyun Jin
- James Lew
- Ron Yuan
Sequel[change | change source]
References[change | change source]
- Lockett, Dee. "Don Cheadle Didn't Realize His Rush Hour 2 Character Inspired Kendrick Lamar". Vulture. Retrieved 2017-12-08.
- "Watch Jeremy Piven recall meeting Mike Tyson on the set of 'Rush Hour 2'". EW.com. Retrieved 2017-12-08.
- "Rush Hour 2". TVGuide.com. Retrieved 2017-12-08.
- "Bio | Gianni Russo". www.giannirusso.com. Retrieved 2017-12-08.
Other websites[change | change source]
|Wikiquote has a collection of quotations related to: Rush Hour 2|