Jump to navigation Jump to search
The three-letter acronym SEA could mean:
- SEA Consultants Inc., an engineering consulting firm located in Cambridge, MA.
- Scientists and Engineers for America, a pro-science political advocacy group.
- Sea Education Association
- Service des essences des armées, French army supply corps
- Sky Eats Airplane, a digital metalcore band from Texas.
- Socialist Environmental Alliance, a minor political party in Northern Ireland.
- Società Enti Aeroportuali, the organization running airports in Milan, Italy.
- Société d'Études Aéronautiques, the same name given to two different aircraft manufacturers, one French, one Belgian.
- Southern Economic Association
- State education agency
- Students for Environmental Action
- System Enhancement Associates, the makers of the Arc file archiver.
- The Seattle Seahawks, a National Football League team
- The Seattle Mariners, a Major League Baseball team
- The Seattle Supersonics, a National Basketball Association team
- Sky Eats Airplane, a five piece hardcore/electronica group
- Search Engine Advertising
- Sexual Exploitation and Abuse, a practice common among UN officials working in developing countries
- Simplified Email Address
- Single European Act
- Soluble Egg Antigen
- Strategic Environmental Assessment
- Stuffit Expander Application
- Svensk Elektrobil AB
- See also
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title S.E.A..
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.