||This article may have too many red links. (November 2011)|
The three-letter acronym SEA could mean:
- SEA Consultants Inc., an engineering consulting firm located in Cambridge, MA.
- Scientists and Engineers for America, a pro-science political advocacy group.
- Sea Education Association
- Service des essences des armées, French army supply corps
- Sky Eats Airplane, a digital metalcore band from Texas.
- Socialist Environmental Alliance, a minor political party in Northern Ireland.
- Società Enti Aeroportuali, the organization running airports in Milan, Italy.
- Société d'Études Aéronautiques, the same name given to two different aircraft manufacturers, one French, one Belgian.
- Southern Economic Association
- State education agency
- Students for Environmental Action
- System Enhancement Associates, the makers of the Arc file archiver.
- The Seattle Seahawks, a National Football League team
- The Seattle Mariners, a Major League Baseball team
- The Seattle Supersonics, a National Basketball Association team
- Sky Eats Airplane, a five piece hardcore/electronica group
- Search Engine Advertising
- Sexual Exploitation and Abuse, a practice common among UN officials working in developing countries
- Simplified Email Address
- Single European Act
- Soluble Egg Antigen
- Strategic Environmental Assessment
- Stuffit Expander Application
- Svensk Elektrobil AB
- See also
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.