Saar has several meanings:
Places[change | change source]
- Saar, Bahrain, a town in Bahrain
- Saarland, a federal state of Germany
- Saar River, a river running through the borderlands of France and Germany
- Saar (protectorate), a French protectorate (1947–1956)
- Saargebiet, the League of Nations governed Territory of the Saar Basin (1920–1935)
- Sarre (département), a French département (1798–1814)
People[change | change source]
- Ain Saar, an Ugaunian partisan leader
- Alison Saar (born 1956), an American artist
- Betye Saar (born 1926), an American artist
- Johann Jacob Saar, a 17th century German explorer from Nuremberg
- Ferdinand von Saar, an 19th century Austrian writer
Other[change | change source]
- A Sanskrit word from India, means "Extract".
- A male name in Hebrew derived from one of two words: Se'ara (storm) or Sahar (crescent). When derived from the word 'Sahar' it is usually spelled as Sahar.
- Several classes of Israeli missile boats:
SAAR may refer to:
- Seasonally Adjusted Annual sales Rate, also Industry SAAR.
- Standard Annual Average Rainfall, a hydrological term used in the Flood Estimation Handbook (FEH).
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.