Jump to navigation Jump to search
Saar has several meanings:
Places[change | change source]
- Saar, Bahrain, a town in Bahrain
- Saarland, a federal state of Germany
- Saar River, a river running through the borderlands of France and Germany
- Saar (protectorate), a French protectorate (1947–1956)
- Saargebiet, the League of Nations governed Territory of the Saar Basin (1920–1935)
- Sarre (département), a French département (1798–1814)
People[change | change source]
- Ain Saar, an Ugaunian partisan leader
- Alison Saar (born 1956), an American artist
- Betye Saar (born 1926), an American artist
- Johann Jacob Saar, a 17th century German explorer from Nuremberg
- Ferdinand von Saar, an 19th century Austrian writer
Other[change | change source]
- A Sanskrit word from India, means "Extract".
- A male name in Hebrew derived from one of two words: Se'ara (storm) or Sahar (crescent). When derived from the word 'Sahar' it is usually spelled as Sahar.
- Several classes of Israeli missile boats:
SAAR may refer to:
- Seasonally Adjusted Annual sales Rate, also Industry SAAR.
- Standard Annual Average Rainfall, a hydrological term used in the Flood Estimation Handbook (FEH).
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Saar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.