Salvage means 'rescue' and as such may refer to:
- Marine salvage, when a ship, its cargo and sometimes the crew are rescued from danger
- Vehicle salvage, saving parts of a machine that will be garbage if they are not used
- Salvage data, the process of getting the data from damaged, failed or corrupted digital storage media
- Salvage archaeology, an archaeological survey and excavation done in places that might be in danger
- Salvage ethnography, the act of saving a record of what was left of a culture before it disappeared
In business[change | change source]
In culture[change | change source]
- Salvage (movie), a 2006 U.S. horror film
- "Salvage", a short story by Orson Scott Card
- Salvage, a 1919 novel by Mary Roberts Rinehart
Related pages[change | change source]
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.