Jump to navigation Jump to search
Life[change | change source]
Work[change | change source]
Al-Amoudi is an Associate Professor at King Abdulaziz University in Jeddah and a consultant obstetrician gynecologist. She is also the head of the Women's Health Empowerment Scientific chair for women's health rights. 
Awards[change | change source]
- International Women of Courage Award (2007).
- The ALMIFTAHA award from Prince Faisal bin Khaled of Asir Region 
Books[change | change source]
- My Daughter-My Best Friend 1st Edition (Arabic) 2011
- Islamic Guidelines for Sensitive Issues in Obstetrics & Gynecology, 2003
- I.V.F. and Islamic Guidelines, 2003
- Breast Cancer Patients’ Health Rights, 1st Edition (Arabic/English) 2011
- Saudi Women’s Health Rights 1st Edition, (English), 2011
- Breast Cancer in Sign Language for Deaf and Mute (English), 2011 1st Edition
- Breast Cancer Researches in KSA Vol. 2, 2011
References[change | change source]
- "Meet Samia Al-Amoudi, #GetFit Saudi Arabia Ambassador". 11 September 2012.
- "King backs nomination of Al-Amoudi to UICC board". 23 January 2013.
- Karen. "Samia Mohammed Abdulrahman Al-Amoudi - WISE Muslim Women". Archived from the original on 2016-08-09. Retrieved 2016-07-01.