Jump to navigation Jump to search
Overview[change | change source]
Structure[change | change source]
Sanofi is diversified company. Sanofi's subsidiaries are
- Sanofi Pasteur — production of vaccines;
- Genzyme — an innovative biotechnology company;
- Chattem — production of over-the-counter drugs;
- Merial — production of veterinary drugs;
- Zentiva — production of generics.
Sanofi also has several foundations:
- Aventis Foundation — charity in the field of arts, public life, science
- Fondation Sanofi-Espoir  — charity in the field of health care in developing countries
- Patient Assistance Foundation  — charitable program for US residents who do not have the finances to buy drugs
Management[change | change source]
From October 28, 2014, the acting head of the company is Serge Weinberg.
- 9.60% of shares in Total;
- 8.99% at L'Oreal;
- 1.37% of the company's employees;
- 0.76% of treasury shares;
- 79.28% in free circulation.
Activity[change | change source]
The main directions of the company's work now are:
- Emerging markets;
- Health products;
- Innovative products;
- Animal health.
References[change | change source]
- "Sanofi names Viehbacher as new CEO - USATODAY.com". usatoday30.usatoday.com. Retrieved 2021-04-23.
- https://www.sanofi.com/media/Project/One-Sanofi-Web/sanofi-com/en/investors/docs/Annual_report_form_20F_2017.pdf. External link in
- "Contact - Sanofi". www.sanofi.com (in French). Retrieved 2021-04-23.
- "Компания «sanofi-aventis» сменила название". Аптека online. Retrieved 2021-04-23.
- "Aventis Foundation: Home". www.aventis-foundation.org. Retrieved 2021-04-23.
- "Home". www.fondation-sanofi-espoir.com. Retrieved 2021-04-23.
- "Patient Assistance Foundation". Archived from the original on 2011-12-11. Retrieved 2021-04-23.
- "Sanofi Shareholders". Archived from the original on 2008-11-12. Retrieved 2021-04-23.
- "Sanofi Strategy". Archived from the original on 2013-09-27. Retrieved 2021-04-23.
- "Study of Recombinant Protein Vaccine Formulations Against COVID-19 in Healthy Adults 18 Years of Age and Older - Full Text View - ClinicalTrials.gov". Retrieved 2021-04-23.