Jump to navigation Jump to search
Santa Cruz might mean:
Settlements[change | change source]
- Santa Cruz, Bolivia, the largest city in Bolivia
- Santa Cruz, California, and city in the U.S. state of California
- Santa Cruz, Chile, a commune in Chile
- Santa Cruz, Trinidad and Tobago
- Santa Cruz de Barahona, a city in the Dominican Republic
- Santa Cruz de Tenerife, capital of the Canary Islands
Other[change | change source]
- Santa Cruz del Seibo, a city in the Dominican Republic
- Santa Cruz Province, Argentina
- Santa Cruz River, a river in Arizona, United States and Sonora, Mexico
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Santa Cruz.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.