Сапар Исаков (Kyrgyz)
|19th Prime Minister of Kyrgyzstan|
26 August 2017 – 19 April 2018
|Preceded by||Mukhammedkalyi Abylgaziev|
|Succeeded by||Mukhammedkalyi Abylgaziev|
|Born||29 July 1977|
Frunze, Kirghiz Soviet Socialist Republic, (now Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan)
|Political party||Social Democratic Party|
Sapar Jumakadyrovich Isakov (Kyrgyz: Сапар Жумакадырович (Жумакадыр уулу) Исаков, Sapar Jumaqadıroviç (Jumaqadır uulu) İsaqov; born July 29, 1977) is a Kyrgyz politician. He was Prime Minister from 26 August 2017 to 19 April 2018. He was chief of staff for President Almazbek Atambayev.
References[change | change source]
- "Sapar Isakov appointed head of Presidential Administration - KYRGYZSTAN". 24.kg. Retrieved 2017-08-26.
- "Kyrgyz Parliament Approves Atambaev Ally As New Prime Minister". rferl.org. Retrieved 2017-08-26.
- Eurasianet (2017-08-25). "Kyrgyzstan: New PM Seen as Powerbroker of the Future". Eurasianet.org. Retrieved 2017-08-26.
- "Kyrgyz President Fires Government Following No-Confidence Vote". RadioFreeEurope/RadioLiberty. Retrieved 2018-04-20.
- Putz, Catherine. "Kyrgyzstan Hunt for Power Plant Corruption Continues". Thediplomat.com. The Diplomat. Retrieved 27 June 2018.
- Putz, Catherine. "Former Kyrgyz Prime Minister Faces 20 Years on Corruption Charges". The Diplomat. Retrieved Aug 8, 2019.
- Jailed Former Kyrgyz PM Hospitalized With Stroke Symptoms