Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: scenario.|
Scenario may refer to:
- Scenario, a brief description of an event.
- Screenplay, in movies.
- Scenario (computing), a typical interaction between the user and the system or between two software components.
- Scenario analysis, a process of analysing possible future events by considering alternative possible outcomes.
- Scenario paintball, a variant of the game of paintball.
- Scenario planning, a strategic planning method that some organisations use to make flexible long-term plans.
- Scenario test, a test based on a hypothetical story used to help a person think through a complex problem or system.
- Kingmaker scenario, in a game of three or more players, is an endgame situation where a losing player, him- or herself unable to win, has the capacity to determine which player among others is the winner.
- User scenario, used to communicate an idea for a product or experience involving interactivity.
- Scenario (A Tribe Called Quest), a 1992 song by hip-hop group, A Tribe Called Quest.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Scenario.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.