Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!
|Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!|
|Created by||Joe Ruby Ken Spears|
|No. of seasons||2|
|No. of episodes||25|
|Running time||22 minutes|
|Original release||September 13, 1969|
The series is about a group of characters made up of four teenagers—Fred Jones, Daphne Blake, Velma Dinkley, and Shaggy Rogers—and the title character, a Great Dane named Scooby-Doo. The group travel in a van named the Mystery Machine solving mysteries and in the end discovering that the criminal is a disguised person.
Other websites[change | change source]
|Wikiquote has a collection of quotations related to: Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!|
- Official Scooby-Doo website
- Scooby Doo, Where Are You! at the Big Cartoon DataBase
- Scooby-Doo, Where Are You! on IMDb
- Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!? at TV.com
- Cartoon Network: Dept. of Cartoons: Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!—cached copy from Internet Archive
- "Hanna-Barbera Studios" (and sub-articles), The Big Cartoon DataBase