From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Script could mean different types of writing that is carefully put together.
- a writing system, such as an alphabet
- a written document in draft form, that might develop into a final book or performance form:
- Medical prescription, specifically the paper on which it is written
- SCRIPT (AHRC Centre) Scottish Centre for Research in Intellectual Property and Technologies
Related pages[change | change source]
- Scrip - any other form of money (currency) that is not normal official (legal) currency.
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.