Second stands for:
- a unit for time; See: Second
- Two is the second positive whole number.
- Arcsecond, a unit of angle
- Second of right ascension, in astronomy
- Second (parliamentary procedure), to support a proposal
- Second, the agent of a participant in a duel or a cornerman in combative sports such as boxing
Music[change | change source]
- Diminished second, or unison
- Minor second, or semitone
- Neutral second, or three-quarters-tone (i.e., one-and-a-half semitones)
- Major second, or whole tone (i.e., two semitones)
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Second.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.