Jump to navigation Jump to search
Second stands for:
- a unit for time; See: Second
- Two is the second positive whole number.
- Arcsecond, a unit of angle
- Second of right ascension, in astronomy
- Second (parliamentary procedure), to support a proposal
- Second, the agent of a participant in a duel or a cornerman in combative sports such as boxing
Music[change | change source]
- Diminished second, or unison
- Minor second, or semitone
- Neutral second, or three-quarters-tone (i.e., one-and-a-half semitones)
- Major second, or whole tone (i.e., two semitones)
| This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.