Security is the sense of protection from hostile action.
Security could also mean:
- Financial instrument, a security (finance)
- Computer security
- Energy security
- Information security
- Juridical security, also called legal security  Archived 2007-10-07 at the Wayback Machine,  Archived 2007-09-28 at the Wayback Machine,  Archived 2008-05-06 at the Wayback Machine,  Archived 2007-10-21 at the Wayback Machine,  Archived 2008-02-25 at the Wayback Machine.
- Physical security
- Security of person, a human right guaranteed by the United Nations in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights
- Security (convergence)
- Social Security
- Security, a 1982 studio album by Peter Gabriel
- Town in Colorado, see Security-Widefield, Colorado
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Security.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.