|Member of the U.S. House of Representatives|
from Massachusetts's 6th district
|Assumed office |
January 3, 2015
|Preceded by||John F. Tierney|
Seth Wilbur Moulton
October 24, 1978
Salem, Massachusetts, U.S.
Liz Boardman (m. 2017)
|Education||Harvard University (BA, MBA, MPP)|
|Branch/service||United States Marine Corps|
|Years of service||2001–2008|
|Awards|| Bronze Star (2) with valor|
Navy and Marine Corps Commendation Medal with valor
Seth Wilbur Moulton (born October 24, 1978) is an American former Marine Corps officer and a Democratic member of the United States House of Representatives, representing Massachusetts's 6th congressional district since 2015.
On April 22, 2019, Moulton launched his presidential campaign for the 2020 election. He suspended his campaign on August 23, 2019 due to low polling numbers and failed qualifications for the debates.
References[change | change source]
- "War Profiles: Seth W. Moulton '01, 2nd Lieutenant, U.S. Marine Corps". Harvard Crimson. June 5, 2003.
- Sanchez, Stephen (2019-04-22). "SPOTTED: @sethmoulton is running for president. His website now says it is paid for by "Seth Moulton for America."pic.twitter.com/8iDvlxdrCl". @SSanchezTV. Retrieved 2019-04-22.
- "Seth Moulton ends presidential campaign". NBC News. Retrieved August 23, 2019.
- Cullen, Kevin (2019-08-23). "After Seth Moulton drops out of race, he has no regrets". The Boston Globe. Retrieved 2019-08-23. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
Other websites[change | change source]
- Biography at the Biographical Directory of the United States Congress
- Voting record maintained by The Washington Post
- Biography, voting record, and interest group ratings at Vote Smart
- Congressional profile at GovTrack.us
- Congressional profile at OpenCongress
- Issue positions and quotes at On The Issues
- Campaign finance reports and data at the Federal Election Commission
- Moulton Profile at Ballotpedia