Seven Sisters station
The ground-level entrance to the station; this is on Seven Sisters road and National Express trains as well as underground trains can be accessed via this entrance.
|Managed by||London Underground
|Number of platforms||5|
|London Underground annual entry and exit|
|National Rail annual entry and exit|
|Lists of stations|
Seven Sisters station is a London Overground and London Underground Victoria Line station in the Seven Sisters area of the London Borough of Haringey, north London. The station is in Travelcard Zone 3. Seven Sisters lies between Finsbury Park and Tottenham Hale on the Victoria Line and between Stamford Hill and Bruce Grove on the London Overground from Liverpool Street Station. It is a short walk from South Tottenham station on London Overground.
Transport connections[change | change source]
London Buses routes 73, 76, 149, 243, 259, 279, 318, 349 and 476 serve the station.
References[change | change source]
- "Customer metrics: entries and exits: 2004". London Underground performance update. Transport for London. http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/corporate/modesoftransport/tube/performance/entriesandexits.asp?id=1&agekey=2004. Retrieved 26 December 2012.
- "Customer metrics: entries and exits: 2007". London Underground performance update. Transport for London. http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/corporate/modesoftransport/tube/performance/entriesandexits.asp?id=1&agekey=2007. Retrieved 26 December 2012.
- "Station usage". Rail statistics. Office of Rail Regulation. 30 April 2010. http://www.rail-reg.gov.uk/server/show/nav.1529. Retrieved 17 January 2011. Please note: Some methodology may vary year on year.
Other websites[change | change source]
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to: Seven Sisters station|
- Train times and station information for Seven Sisters station from National Rail
- Disused stations - closed Palace Gate branch platforms
- London's Transport Museum Photographic Archive
- See How they Run Layout of Seven Sisters station below ground
|Seven Sisters Branch|