Sexual attraction is an attraction to other members of the same species for sexual or erotic activity. In many species this does not always mean a sexual act; indeed, some sexual behavior among primates is mostly a social activity.
In humans[change | change source]
- Visual perception (how the other looks);
- Olfaction (how the other smells, naturally or artificially; the wrong smell may be repellent);
- Audition (how the other's voice and/or movements sound).
Types[change | change source]
Related pages[change | change source]
- Casual sex
- Human bonding
- Human sexuality
- Interpersonal relationship
- Sexual arousal
References[change | change source]
- Starr, Robert. "Science Scene: Sexual attraction based on cultural and individual preferences". The Daily Texan. Retrieved 2023-01-18.
Other websites[change | change source]
- Sexual Attraction Among Humans Archived 2002-11-08 at the Wayback Machine
- FaceResearch Archived 2015-04-09 at the Wayback Machine – Scientific research and online studies on the role of faces in sexual attraction
- Reunions Set Off Sex Urges, Article on sexual attraction among birth relatives.
- www.lookism.info deconstruction of attraction and beauty standards