Jump to navigation Jump to search
A shelf is a piece of furniture that is used for storing items.
It could also mean:
- Shelf (computing), a user interface feature in the NeXTSTEP operating system
- Shelf, West Yorkshire, a village in West Yorkshire, England
- Continental shelf, the extended perimeter of a continent, usually covered by shallow seas
- Ice shelf, a thick platform of ice floating on the ocean surface
- Light shelf A reflective element placed outside of a window to enhance room illumination by natural light
- Sulphur shelf, an edible mushroom
- Shelf cloud, a type of cloud associated with a thunderstorm gust front or cold front
- Shelf life, the length of time that perishable items are considered suitable for sale or consumption
- Shelf registration, a registration arrangement for the sale of securities
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shelf.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.