Ohno playing for Japan in the 2011 World Cup
|Full name||Shinobu Ohno|
|Date of birth||23 January 1984|
|Place of birth||Zama, Kanagawa, Japan|
|Height||5 ft 1 in (1.55 m)|
|INAC Kobe Leonessa|
|2011–||INAC Kobe Leonessa||16||(12)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 20 November 2011 (UTC)|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 05 April 2012 (UTC)
|Women's Association football|
Ohno joined the Japan women's national football team in 2003. She gained experience in the 2006 AFC Women's Asian Cup and the 2007 FIFA Women's World Cup. She was part of the team which won the 2011 FIFA Women's World Cup.
Ohno played for Japan in the 2008 Summer Olympics. She was part of the women's team which won a silver medal in the 2012 Summer Olympics at London. Her play was highlighted when she scored a crucial goal in the first game of the Olympic tournament.
Related pages[change | change source]
References[change | change source]
- FIFA.com, Shinobu Ohno; retrieved 2012-8-15.
- Sports Reference.com (SR/Olympics), Shinobu Oono; retrieved 2012-8-15.
- London2012.com, Shinobu Ohno; retrieved 2012-8-15.
- "Brazil make shock exit from women's football event after losing to Japan 2-0," The Telegraph (UK). August 3, 2012; retrieved 2012-8-20.