Shutter could mean:
- Window shutter, a solid window covering used to block light and winds
- Hurricane shutter, a reinforced window shutter for protection in strong winds
- Shutter (photography), a photographic device that administers the exposure by limiting the time over which light is admitted
- Movie projector shutter, used to interrupt the emitted light during the time the film is advanced to the next frame
- Stage lighting shutter, used to modify the light cast by a theatre light
- A device used to manipulate pulses of light in a signal lamp
- Swell shutter, a flap used to control the flow of air through the pipes in a pipe organ
- Shutter (Thai movie), a 2004 horror movie from Thailand
- Shutter (US movie), a 2004 movie from the United States
- Shutter (Short movie), a 2001 short movie by Jannu Alain Goldschmidt
- Shutter (2008 movie), a 2008 starring Joshua Jackson
- Shuttering is the permanent closure of a building or business.
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.