Jump to navigation Jump to search
Shutter could mean:
- Window shutter, a solid window covering used to block light and winds
- Hurricane shutter, a reinforced window shutter for protection in strong winds
- Shutter (photography), a photographic device that administers the exposure by limiting the time over which light is admitted
- Movie projector shutter, used to interrupt the emitted light during the time the film is advanced to the next frame
- Stage lighting shutter, used to modify the light cast by a theatre light
- A device used to manipulate pulses of light in a signal lamp
- Swell shutter, a flap used to control the flow of air through the pipes in a pipe organ
- Shutter (Thai movie), a 2004 horror movie from Thailand
- Shutter (US movie), a 2004 movie from the United States
- Shutter (Short movie), a 2001 short movie by Jannu Alain Goldschmidt
- Shutter (2008 movie), a 2008 starring Joshua Jackson
- Shuttering is the permanent closure of a building or business.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shutter.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.