(Redirected from Siblings)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Types of siblings[change | change source]
There are several different types of siblings.
- Full siblings (brother, sister): These siblings have the same father and mother.
- Half siblings (half-brother, half-sister): These siblings have one parent that is the same. They either have the same father or the same mother.
- Step siblings (stepbrother, stepsister): These sibling have different fathers and mothers but one of their parents is married to a parent of the other one.
- example: John and Tom are step brothers because John's father is married to Tom's mother.
- Adoptive Siblings: These sibling have different fathers and mothers but one of their parents adopts another child causing the children to be adoptive siblings this works with more than 2 adoptive children or one biological child and adoptive child this is a variation of Step Siblings
- Siblings by breastfeeding: In Islam someone who is breastfed by a woman who is not their birth mother become siblings to the children of that woman if they are less than 2 years old and have been breastfed five times or more by that woman.
- Incestial Siblings: They are two variants of this type which Are Incetial Siblings and Non-Incestial which Incestial Siblings are full siblings who are related due to Incest
- already related siblings but not incest: are siblings who would've been related before the birth of the 2nd sibling but due to the 2nd parent not being Related to the relative it is not considered Incest an :example: would be if Your mom had dated a dude and had a child with them but broke up with them then years later she dated his very distant cousin and had another child with them