Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology
|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; (May 2009)|
SIIT offers education in science, technology, engineering, and management. Every education programs are "international program", all classes are in English language. Its graduates receive degrees from Thammasat University.
Although it is part of Thammasat University, its financial and administration system are separate from the central university system.
Academics[change | change source]
Schools[change | change source]
SIIT has five schools and one department for undergraduate and graduate students.
- School of Bio-Chemical Engineering and Technology
- hosts chemical engineering and environmental technology programs
- School of Civil Engineering and Technology
- hosts civil engineering and infrastructure planning programs
- School of Information, Computer and Communication Technology
- hosts information technology, computer science, and Electronics and communication engineering programs
- School of Management Technology
- hosts management technology and engineering management programs
- School of Manufacturing Systems and Mechanical Engineering
- hosts mechanical engineering and industrial engineering programs
- Department of Common and Graduate Studies
Campuses[change | change source]
SIIT has two campuses (as of 2013), Rangsit and Bangkadi campus. Both are in Pathum Thani province. The area is known for "Technology Clusters of North Bangkok".
- Rangsit campus is 42 kilometers north of Bangkok (the capital city of Thailand). It is near Thailand Science Park, national research centers, industrial estates, and universities.
- Bangkadi campus is in Bangkadi industrial park. It is near Software Park Thailand.
- There is a plan to open a new campus in Lampang. Lampang is a province in northern part of Thailand.
Other websites[change | change source]
- SIIT official website
- SIIT International Office
- SIIT.NET community
- List of SIIT websites (Open Directory Project)