|• Total||4,468 km2 (1,725 sq mi)|
|• Density||39/km2 (100/sq mi)|
|ISO 3166 code||HR-03|
Sisak-Moslavina County is a county in Croatia. The county seat is Sisak.
The natural park Lonjsko polje is in the Moslavina part of the county. It is near the rivers Lonja, Ilova and Pakra.
Administrative division[change | change source]
Sisak-Moslavina county is divided as follows:
- City of Sisak (county seat)
- Town of Glina
- Town of Hrvatska Kostajnica
- Town of Kutina
- Town of Novska
- Town of Petrinja
- Town of Popovača
- Municipality of Donji Kukuruzari
- Municipality of Dvor
- Municipality of Gvozd
- Municipality of Hrvatska Dubica
- Municipality of Jasenovac
- Municipality of Lekenik
- Municipality of Lipovljani
- Municipality of Majur
- Municipality of Martinska Ves
- Municipality of Sunja
- Municipality of Topusko
- Municipality of Velika Ludina
References[change | change source]
- ↑ Ostroški, Ljiljana, ed. (December 2015). Statistički ljetopis Republike Hrvatske 2015 [Statistical Yearbook of the Republic of Croatia 2015] (PDF). Statistical Yearbook of the Republic of Croatia (in Croatian and English). Vol. 47. Zagreb: Croatian Bureau of Statistics. p. 62. ISSN 1333-3305. Retrieved 27 December 2015.
- ↑ "Population by Age and Sex, by Settlements, 2011 Census: County of Sisak-Moslavina". Census of Population, Households and Dwellings 2011. Zagreb: Croatian Bureau of Statistics. December 2012.
Coordinates: 45°13′15″N 16°15′05″E / 45.22083°N 16.25139°E