|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: slash.|
Slash can mean:
- Slash (musician) (born Saul Hudson in 1965), Velvet Revolver & ex-Guns N' Roses guitarist.
- Slash (punctuation), the "/" punctuation character also called virgule (=a solidus is a typographic variant).
- Slash chord, in popular music.
- Slash (fanzine), a punk rock fanzine founded in 1977.
- Slash fiction, a genre of fan fiction dealing with homosexual relationships or sexual encounters.
- Slash (logging), woody debris generated by timber harvesting
- Slash (wrestler), professional wrestler.
- Slash notation, a form of music notation.
- Slash Pine, a tree native to the southeast United States.
- Slash Records, a punk record label.
- Slash (TMNT), a character from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles fictional universe.
- Slash (weblog system), the weblogging software which powers the Slashdot website.
- Slash and burn, an agricultural procedure.
- Slash'EM, a variant of the computer game NetHack
- Feynman slash notation, of quantum field theory.
- Slash rating, a US National Electrical Code circuit interrupt hardware qualifier.
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.