Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: slash.|
Slash can mean:
- Slash (musician) (born Saul Hudson in 1965), Velvet Revolver & ex-Guns N' Roses guitarist.
- Slash (punctuation), the "/" punctuation character also called virgule (=a solidus is a typographic variant).
- Slash chord, in popular music.
- Slash (fanzine), a punk rock fanzine founded in 1977.
- Slash fiction, a genre of fan fiction dealing with homosexual relationships or sexual encounters.
- Slash (logging), woody debris generated by timber harvesting
- Slash (wrestler), professional wrestler.
- Slash notation, a form of music notation.
- Slash Pine, a tree native to the southeast United States.
- Slash Records, a punk record label.
- Slash (TMNT), a character from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles fictional universe.
- Slash (weblog system), the weblogging software which powers the Slashdot website.
- Slash and burn, an agricultural procedure.
- Slash'EM, a variant of the computer game NetHack
- Feynman slash notation, of quantum field theory.
- Slash rating, a US National Electrical Code circuit interrupt hardware qualifier.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Slash.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.