Jump to navigation Jump to search
Slim may mean to:
- Field Marshal William Slim, 1st Viscount Slim (1891 – 1970), a British military commander and 13th Governor-General of Australia
- Slim (movie), a 1937 film of the William Wister Haines novel starring Henry Fonda
- Slim (band), a musical group from Oakland, California
- Carlos Slim Helú, Mexican billionaire
- Slim Gaillard, half of the "Slim & Slam" partnership
- Guitar Slim, a famous musician
- Slim Shady, rapper also known as Eminem
- Slim, a 1934 novel by William Wister Haines
- Slim Pickens (1919-1983), American actor and cowboy
- Slim Whitman, a country musician
- Slim Moon, record maker and musician
- SLiM, a desktop-independent graphical login manager
- slim, short linear motif
- SLIM is a slitless spectroscopy simulator programme
- Slim, Toronto radio personality
Slim may also mean:
- AIDS, often called "slim", especially in Africa, because of the wasting it produces in untreated victims.
SLIM may mean:
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.