Jump to navigation Jump to search
Slim may mean to:
- Field Marshal William Slim, 1st Viscount Slim (1891 – 1970), a British military commander and 13th Governor-General of Australia
- Slim (movie), a 1937 film of the William Wister Haines novel starring Henry Fonda
- Slim (band), a musical group from Oakland, California
- Carlos Slim Helú, Mexican billionaire
- Slim Gaillard, half of the "Slim & Slam" partnership
- Guitar Slim, a famous musician
- Slim Shady, rapper also known as Eminem
- Slim, a 1934 novel by William Wister Haines
- Slim Pickens (1919-1983), American actor and cowboy
- Slim Whitman, a country musician
- Slim Moon, record maker and musician
- SLiM, a desktop-independent graphical login manager
- slim, short linear motif
- SLIM is a slitless spectroscopy simulator programme
- Slim, Toronto radio personality
Slim may also mean:
- AIDS, often called "slim", especially in Africa, because of the wasting it produces in untreated victims.
SLIM may mean:
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Slim.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.