|Platform(s)||Microsoft Windows, macOS, Linux, Xbox One, PlayStation 4|
|Release||1 August 2017|
|Genre(s)||Life simulation game|
|Mode(s)||Single player video game|
Slime Rancher is an Indie open world first person life simulation game video game made by Monomi Park. The game was put on Steam Early Access on January 14, 2016, with it to be completed for Windows, OS X and Linux. It is also planned for the Xbox one.
Gameplay[change | change source]
The player controls a character called Beatrix LeBeau, a rancher who moves to another planet. The player must build their ranch to collect, raise and feed slimes who are Living creatures. The game is based around feeding slimes so they make "plorts" which the player can sell for gold. Gold is used for lots of things like, upgrading the players ranch and Upgrading the player. The player uses their VacPack which is used to store a certain amount of items.
This game is in Early Access so many things can still change.
Reception[change | change source]
References[change | change source]
- "Slime Rancher". Steam. Retrieved 28 September 2016.
- "Slime Rancher Presskit". Monomi Park. Retrieved 28 September 2016.
- Usher, William. "Upcoming Slime Rancher Game Is Bizarre And Adorable". CinemaBlend. Retrieved 28 September 2016.
- Whitaker, Jed. "The adorable Slime Rancher might be the next big indie hit". Destructoid. Retrieved 28 September 2016.
- Grayson, Nathan. "Slime Rancher Is A Very Cute Game About Ranching Slimes". Kotaku. Retrieved 28 September 2016.
Other websites[change | change source]