Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Died||2 October 2018 (aged 100)|
|Occupation||Academician and professor of international law|
Smilja Avramov (15 February 1918 – 2 October 2018) was a Serbian academic, authority and educator. She worked in international law. She was a member of the Senate of Republika Srpska from 1996 to 2009.
References[change | change source]
- "Prof. dr Smilja Avramov" (in Serbian). Akademija za diplomatiju i bezbednost. 2013. Retrieved 30 October 2013.
Jedan od najvećih živih eksperata u oblasi Međunarodnog javnog prava.
- "Smilja Avramov: Ne mogu da odlučim brzo". Večernje Novosti. 2011. Retrieved 31 October 2013.
- Patterns of prejudice. 2001. p. 54.
The year before the war with NATO, Professor Smilja Avramov (b. 1918), a retired professor of international law at the Belgrade Law Faculty and former president of the World Federation for Disarmament and Peace...
- "Смиља Аврамов прославила 100. рођендан (ФОТО) – Аналитички форум". www.anfor.org.
- "Preminula Smilja Avramov!". Alo (in Serbian). 2 October 2018. Retrieved 3 October 2018.
Other websites[change | change source]
- The International Legal Aspect of the Crisis in Kosovo and Metohia, sanu.ac.rs; accessed 26 April 2015. (Serbian)
- Moja Srbija [My Serbia] – Smilja Avramov profile, vidovdan.org; accessed 26 April 2015. (Serbian)