Snitch may refer to:
Movies and television[change | change source]
- Snitch (1998 movie) or Monument Ave., an American crime drama directed by Ted Demme
- Snitch (2011 movie) or Witness Insecurity, an American thriller starring Edward Furlong
- Snitch (movie), a 2013 American crime drama starring Dwayne Johnson
- "Snitch" (Law & Order: Special Victims Unit), a 2007 episode
- "Snitch" (The Shield), a 2008 episode
- "Snitch" (Tower Prep), a 2010 episode
Music[change | change source]
Other uses[change | change source]
- Golden Snitch or Snitch, a ball in Quidditch in the Harry Potter series
- Snitch Newsweekly, a 2000–2005 American newspaper covering crime and police news
- Steve Snitch (born 1983), English rugby league footballer
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Snitch.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.