Jump to navigation Jump to search
Types of games[change | change source]
- Patience, also known as "solitaire with cards", generally involves placing cards in a layout and sorting them according to specific rules. A common variant is Klondike, which is included with the Windows operating system under the title Solitaire.
- Mahjong solitaire
- Peg solitaire is a board game in which the goal is to empty the board of pegs through movement and capturing. It is more of a puzzle than a game.
- Concentration, also known as Memory, Pelmanism (UK), Shinkei-suijaku (Japan), Pexeso (Czechia) or simply Pairs, is a card game in which the cards are laid face down on a surface and two cards are flipped face up over each turn. The object of the game is to turn over pairs of matching cards.
Other websites[change | change source]
- Solitaire Paradise Free solitaire games to play online
- World of Solitaire - Play Classic Solitaire with many updated about: theme, sound, and effects, so beautiful.
- Spider Solitaire 2 Suits: One of the best Solitaire games, groups of one or more consecutive cards are moved at a time within the Tableau.