|Born||October 11, 1965 
San Francisco, California
|Lives in||Poinciana, Florida|
|Professional wrestling career|
Alofa the Polynesian Prince
|Billed height||6 ft 1 in (1.85 m)|
|Billed from||The Isle of Samoa|
|Trained by||Afa Anoa'i
Solofa F. Fatu Jr. (born October 11, 1965) is an American pro wrestler, best known under the ring name Rikishi. He is known by his work in World Wrestling Federation/Entertainment. Fatu is a member of the huge Samoan Anoa'i wrestling family and the nephew of the Wild Samoans, Afa and Sika, who trained him in the 1980s. He is the brother of the late Eddie Fatu, better known as Umaga, and The Tonga Kid, who was part of The Islanders, a tag team with Haku in the WWF. Fatu teamed with his cousin Samu, the son of Afa, as The Samoan Swat Team. The Swat Team wrestled mainly in the south, winning titles in the World Class Wrestling Association in Dallas. The team later worked for the World Wrestling Federation as the Headshrinkers before Fatu went on a singles career. His twin sons Jonathan and Joshua now wrestle in WWE as Jimmy and Jey Uso, together known as The Usos.
Wrestling moves[change | change source]
- Signature Moves: Stinkface
- Finishers: Banzai Drop, Rikishi Driver
References[change | change source]
- California Births
- "Rikishi". World Wrestling Entertainment. http://www.wwe.com/superstars/wwealumni/rikishi/bio/. Retrieved 2009-09-30.
- "Online World of Wrestling". http://www.onlineworldofwrestling.com/profiles/r/rikishi.html. Retrieved 2008-03-13.
- "Solofa Fatu". Veromi. http://www.veromi.net/Summary.asp?fn=Solofa&mn=&ln=Fatu&dobmm=&dobdd=&doby=&city=&state=&age=&vw=&Search=&Input=&x=67&y=11. Retrieved 2010-03-23.
- "WWE Hall of Fame Report 3/28: Complete "virtual-time" coverage of 2015 Ceremony - Randy Savage inducted, Nash, Zbyszko, Schwarzenegger, Flair, Michaels, more". Pro Wrestling Torch. http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/wwsuperstarsreport/article_84145.shtml. Retrieved 2015-4-3.
Other websites[change | change source]
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to: Solofa Fatu|