Son in Law
|Son in Law|
|Directed by||Steve Rash|
|Produced by||Peter M. Lenkov|
|Written by||Patrick Clifton|
Peter M. Lenkov
|Music by||Richard Gibbs|
|Edited by||Dennis M. Hill|
Jerry L. Roof
|Distributed by||Buena Vista Pictures|
|July 2, 1993|
Son in Law is a 1993 American romantic comedy movie. It was directed by Steve Rash and was produced by Peter M. Lenkov and Michael Rotenberg. Son in Law was released on July 2, 1993. The movie starred Pauly Shore.
The movie gained negative reviews from critics and holds a 12% rating on Rotten Tomatoes. Michael Wilmington of the Los Angeles Times said that the movie was trying to be a comedy version of Guess Who's Coming to Dinner even thorugh the main character is genuinely a jerk.
Cast[change | change source]
- Pauly Shore as Fred/"Crawl"
- Carla Gugino as Rebecca "Becca" Warner
- Lane Smith as Walter Warner
- Cindy Pickett as Connie Warner
- Mason Adams as Walter Warner, Sr.
- Patrick Renna as Zack Warner
- Tiffani Thiessen as Tracy
- Dan Gauthier as Travis
- Dennis Burkley as Theo
- Brendan Fraser as Link (uncredited)
References[change | change source]
- "Son-in-Law". Box Office Mojo. Retrieved 2015-2-26. Check date values in:
- "Son-in-Law". Rotten Tomatoes. Retrieved 2015-2-26. Check date values in:
- "Movie Review: A Silly Mix of Bad Ideas in 'Son-in-Law'". Los Angles Times. Retrieved 2015-2-26. Check date values in:
Other websites[change | change source]