From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Span could mean:
- span (unit of length)
- span (architecture)
- Span (band), a Norwegian punk rock band
- Switched Port ANalyzer, a way to monitor computer networks, similar to a network tap
- Linear span, in mathematics
- (co)spans in category theory
- wingspan, in Aerospace engineering (aircraft design)
- span and div in HTML
- CME SPAN - Standard Portfolio Analysis of Risk, a system developed by the Chicago Mercantile Exchange
- For powerlines, the distance between two pylons
- For aerial tramways, the distance between two supporting structures
- For a bridge, the distance between supporting pylons or towers.
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.