|No. of seasons||5|
|No. of episodes||65|
|Production company(s)||Marvel Entertainment Group|
NA New World Entertainment
20th Century Fox Home Entertainment
Buena Vista Home Entertainment
|Original network||FOX (Fox Kids)|
|Picture format||4:3 SD|
Spider-Man is a 1994 American animated series based on the Marvel Comics hero Spider-Man. It was created by Stan Lee and produced by Marvel Entertainment and Saban Entertainment. It stars Christopher Daniel Barnes, Sarah Ballantine, Gary Imhoff, and Joseph Campanella. It ran from November 1994 to January 1998. The series was also produced by Marvel Films Animation, along with animation work by Tokyo Movie Shinsha (TMS). It is also known as Spider-Man: The Animated Series or Spider-Man TAS for short.
Plot[change | change source]
One minute he's Peter Parker the college student, and the next he's Spider-Man.
Cast[change | change source]
- Christopher Daniel Barnes – Peter Parker / Spider-Man
- Jennifer Hale – Felicia Hardy / Black Cat
- Saratoga Ballantine – Mary Jane Watson
- Ed Asner – J. Jonah Jameson
- Rodney Saulsberry – Joseph "Robbie" Robertson
- Linda Gary / Julie Bennett – May Parker
- Gary Imhoff – Harry Osborn / Green Goblin
- Neil Ross – Norman Osborn / Green Goblin
- Roscoe Lee Browne – Kingpin
- Efrem Zimbalist Jr. – Doctor Octopus
- Hank Azaria – Eddie Brock / Venom
- Mark Hamill – Hobgoblin
- Peter Mark Richman – Old Peter Parker / Spider-Man
References[change | change source]
- "John Semper on "Spider-Man": 10th Anniversary Interview". Marvel Animation Age. toonzone.net. Archived from the original on 14 May 2011. Retrieved 5 May 2011.
- Cawley, John. "Marvel Films Animation 1993-1997". Home of John Cawley. John Cawley. Retrieved 5 May 2011.