From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: spotter.|
A spotter is someone trained to look for something. The term has the following special meanings.
- Weather spotter, an individual who observes the weather to inform other groups.
- Storm spotter, a weather spotter who observes specific weather events.
- In the military, a spotter is a member of a sniper team.
- In weight training, a spotter will assist someone lifting a weight for safety; see spotting (weight training).
- In bouldering, a person who assists others in accident prevention; see Spotting (climbing)
- In off-roading, a person who assists the driver over obstacles; see Spotting (off-road)
- Transportation enthusiasts who enjoy watching various transport-related activities:
- A British term for a police or military intelligence informant.
- Spotter (auto racing), a term used in auto racing
- A local writer for Spotted by Locals
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.