Stan Brock (April 21, 1936 – August 29, 2018) was a British philanthropist. He founded the charity Remote Area Medical in 1985. The Independent states his work rescued millions of uninsured Americans. He was very critical of the American healthcare system. Brock was born in Preston, Lancashire, England.
References[change | change source]
- Leve, Ariel (5 April 2009). "Saint Stan Brock: who are you?". London: Times Online. Retrieved 15 August 2009.
- McDermott, Brenna (August 29, 2018). "Stan Brock, global humanitarian and founder of Remote Area Medical, has died". Knox News. USA Today Network. Retrieved 30 August 2018.
Other websites[change | change source]
- Stan Brock interview in Guernica Magazine
- Stan Brock's biography at Remote Area Medical
- Stan Brock on IMDb
- Interview with former host of Mutual of Omaha’s Wild Kingdom and founder of Remote Area Medical, Stan Brock
- PR Newswire RAM Founder to Receive 2010 Inamori Ethics Prize at Case Western Reserve University