An editor has asked for deletion of this article.
Stanley Kavetu is a Namibian student activist & lawyer. He served as Vice President of the Namibia National Students Organisation (NANSO) from 2015 - 2017. He is a current member of the Affirmative Repositioning Movement legal forum team.   
|Occupation||Student Activist, Lawyer|
|Namibia National Students Organisation (NANSO)|
Personal life[change | change source]
Kavetu was born at Oromauua Village in Opuwo district. He completed high school at St Joseph RC High School and later read law at the University of Namibia where he served in the university's student union.
Youth Activism[change | change source]
Kavetu serves in Affirmative Repositioning Movement 's Legal Forum through the Kadhila Amoomo legal firm which represents underprivileged Namibians, forming part of the youth movements legal representatives. 
References[change | change source]
- https://allafrica.com/stories/201608290766.html | Namibia: Nanso Backs Teachers' Demands for Salary Increase - allAfrica.com
- https://www.nbc.na/news/no-registration-fee-2017-or-we-lock-down-institutions-higher-learning-nanso.1139 | No registration fee in 2017 or we lock down institutions of higher learning-NANSO | | Namibian Broadcasting Corporation
- https://www.newera.com.na/2017/02/28/nanso-to-elect-new-leadership/ NANSO to elect new leadership | New Era Newspaper Namibia
- https://www.cran.na/index.php/legal-staff%7C[permanent dead link] LEGAL - Staff
- https://www.newera.com.na/2016/11/21/nanso-responds-to-kandjii-murangi-on-student-accommodation/ Nanso responds to Kandjii-Murangi on student accommodation | New Era Newspaper Namibia
- https://www.namibian.com.na/index.php?id=102967&page=archive-read | Nanso, SPYL clashes come out in open - The Namibian