Stanton T. Friedman
Stanton Terry Friedman (July 29, 1934 – May 13, 2019) was an American-Canadian nuclear physicist and professional ufologist He was the original civilian investigator of the Roswell incident. He worked on research and development projects for several large companies and for trying to prove that aliens exist. Friedman was born in Elizabeth, New Jersey.
Books[change | change source]
- Flying Saucers & Science, June 2008, 320P.
- Captured! The Betty and Barney Hill UFO Experience. Co-author Kathleen Marden. Career Press / New Page Books, 2007. ISBN 978-1-56414-971-8, ISBN 978-1-56924-741-9
- Top Secret/MAJIC, Marlowe + Co. 2005. ISBN 1-56924-342-5. 296 pages, ISBN 978-1-56924-342-8
- Crash at Corona: The Definitive Story of The Roswell Incident. Co-author Don Berliner, 1997. ISBN 978-1-931044-89-9
- Science was Wrong: Startling truths about cures, theories, and inventions "They" declared impossible. Co-author Kathleen Marden. Pompton Plains, NJ: New Page Books. 2010.
References[change | change source]
- "Stanton Friedman, famed UFO researcher, dead at 84". Cite has empty unknown parameter: