State Bank of India
History[change | change source]
The State Bank of India was established on July 1, 1955.
Symbol and slogan[change | change source]
The symbol of the State Bank of India is a circle with a small man at the center of the circle. The circle is a symbol of perfection and the common man is at the centre of the bank's business.
The bank is known by several slogans, including
Associate banks[change | change source]
SBI has five associate banks.
- State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur
- State Bank of Hyderabad
- State Bank of Mysore
- State Bank of Patiala
- State Bank of Travancore
References[change | change source]
- "Annual Report 2018-19 of State Bank of India". Cite has empty unknown parameter:
- Pathak, Bharati V. (2011). The Indian Financial System: Markets, Institutions and Services, p. 420.
- The SBI symbol is not a keyhole.
- Inter Publicity Pvt. Ltd. (Interpub), "SBI—Pure banking nothing else Campaign"; retrieved 2012-6-29.
- State Bank of India (SBI), "Press Release—FY 09 Results"; retrieved 2012-6-29.
- Interpub, "SBI—The banker to every Indian Campaign"; retrieved 2012-6-29.
Other websites[change | change source]
Media related to state Bank of India at Wikimedia Commons