|Country of origin||Leuven, Belgium|
|Alcohol by volume||4.6 to 5.2 percent|
|Ingredients||Saaz hops, malted barley, maize, yeast, water|
Stella Artois (/ / STEL-ə ar-TWAH) is a Belgian pilsner beer. It has an alcohol by volume (ABV) of between 4.6 and 5.2 percent. It was first brewed in Leuven, Belgium in 1926. It is also sold in Britain, Ireland, Canada and Australia at 4.8% ABV. Stella Artois is owned by Interbrew International B.V., which is a part of Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV.
References[change | change source]
- McFarland, Ben. "Stella Artois". Craft Beer and Brewing. Retrieved July 2, 2019. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Jackson, Michael (July 30, 1999). "Belgium's Great Beers". Beer Hunter. Retrieved July 2, 2019. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Stella Artois". www.waitrose.com. Archived from the original on 3 February 2018. Retrieved 2 February 2018. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Inbev expected to launch 4% Stella Artois". Morning Advertiser. 24 June 2008. Archived from the original on 26 April 2012. Retrieved 26 June 2009. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Company Overview of Interbrew International B.V." Bloomberg Research. Bloomberg. 2016. Retrieved 5 February 2017.