It discusses the effect of climate change and global warming on the world economy. It is the largest and most widely known and discussed report of its kind. Nicholas Stern, called the "world’s top climate economist", endorses 350 ppm as “a very sensible long-term target.”
Other pages[change | change source]
- Carbon cycle
- Greenhouse gas
- Energy efficiency and Sustainable energy
- Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change
- An Inconvenient Truth and Al Gore
- James Hansen
- Tim Flannery
- Carbon footprint
- The New Climate Economy Report
References[change | change source]
- Francis Cairncross (30 October 2006). "" Time to get Stern on climate change"". The First Post. Check date values in:
- http://climateprogress.org/2009/09/09/nicholas-stern-worlds-top-climate-economist-endorses-350-ppm-long-term-target/ Climate Progress (Joseph Romm)
- "The Global Commission". NewClimateEconomy.net.
- "Members of the Global Commission". NewClimateEconomy.net.