Jump to navigation Jump to search
Strike may mean:
- Strike action, when workers decide to stop working at their jobs until their demands are met
- General strike, a strike action by many workers in a city, area, or country
- Hunger strike, when someone decides to not eat in order to protest
Strike may refer to a fight, including:
- Strike (attack), an attack meant to hit a human body and cause harm
- Military strike, a military attack on a certain target
In sports and games:
- Strike (baseball) in baseball, a mark against a batter
- Strike (bowling), when a player knocks down all the pins with the first ball of a frame
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Strike.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.