From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Strike may mean:
- Strike action, when workers decide to stop working at their jobs until their demands are met
- General strike, a strike action by many workers in a city, area, or country
- Hunger strike, when someone decides to not eat in order to protest
Strike may refer to a fight, including:
- Strike (attack), an attack meant to hit a human body and cause harm
- Military strike, a military attack on a certain target
In sports and games:
- Strike (baseball) in baseball, a mark against a batter
- Strike (bowling), when a player knocks down all the pins with the first ball of a frame
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.