From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: stroke.|
Stroke can mean one of the following:
- Stroke, a cerebral accident, when blood supply to a part of the brain is suddenly interrupted
- A sunstroke
- Stroke (Chinese character), in graphics of Chinese characters.
- A single line without any break, see stroke order
- A different name for the typographical character known as slash
- Stroke (engine), a single action of some engines
- stroke (software), a port scanning utility
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.