Stroud is a town and civil parish in the county of Gloucestershire, England.
Stroud or Strouds may also refer to:
Places[change | change source]
- In the United Kingdom
- Stroud District, Gloucestershire
- Stroud (UK Parliament constituency)
- Stroud, Hampshire, near Petersfield
- Stroud, Surrey, a place in England
- In the United States
- Strouds, Georgia
- Stroud, Oklahoma
- Stroud Township, Monroe County, Pennsylvania
- Strouds, West Virginia
- Strouds, Wyoming
Other uses[change | change source]
- Stroud (surname)
- Stroud, a coarse woollen fabric as used in blankets and traded to Native Americans for use in garments
Related pages[change | change source]
- Stroud Green, London, UK
- Stroud Pound, a local currency in Stroud, Gloucestershire, England
- Strood, a town in the unitary authority of Medway in South East England
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Stroud.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.